The EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) take effect on May 25th, 2018. I agree with the spirit of these regulations and am willing to support all laws that enable internet users to remain sovereign individuals. I aspire to embrace privacy by design and, whenever possible, not to collect and store personally identifiable information. I only collect information that helps me deliver a better service and experience for you when browsing this site, reading my content, and engaging with my products. At any time, you are free to ask me to unsubscribe you from my email newsletter or request your information to be exported and sent to you for review. Just reply to the email in question and include ‘GDPR’ in the subject line, as well as the specifics of your request. I’m here to help.
Information We Collect
How do we use your information?
- To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience which makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders via email.
Third Party Disclosure
Third party links
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Fair Information Practices
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Agreeing to Terms
Last Updated on February 3, 2024.